We are an Italian company based in Trieste, North East of Italy. We specialise in the production and trade of natural stones for structural use, such as flooring and cladding, and decorative purposes in buildings, urban décor and monumental art.
Our century-old history has its roots in an uninterrupted family tradition that started in 1876 by Guido, followed first by his son Adolfo and then by his grandson Cesare Natale, continued up until now by Guido, his son Ruggero and nephew Giovanni.
Thanks to the family conveyance of the art of the trade and the contribution of capable employees and collaborators, our company has been able to grow and expand internationally across the decades, conquering a remarkable position in its domestic market and in the global scenario.
With more than 140 years of operations we have mastered the arts of marble excavation, processing and trade and we have supplied our materials for the construction and refurbishment of prestigious squares, monuments, residential and commercial projects across Italy, Europe and the world, in countries such as Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, United States, and many others.